A. Seller clients
- BestValue may process the personal data (i.e. information about identifiable or identified natural persons) of shareholders (“Client”) and their company (“Company”), i.e.:
- data about shareholders, managers and directors of the Company;
- data about the Company’s personnel;
- data about the Company’s clients and orders;
- data about the Company’s partners (in particular, suppliers and subcontractors).
The BestValue data controller is Ianis Fourneau. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose of processing the personal data of the Client and the Company is to enable the execution of missions entrusted to BestValue within the framework of an agreement.
These data are used exclusively by BestValue and, if applicable, by the members of its staff and, potentially, its subcontractors.
The data collected are saved for five years from the end of the calendar year during which the contractual relationship with the Client and the Company ended.
3. The Client and the Company are informed that they have the following rights:
- The right of access, rectification, erasure and to restrict processing.
The Client and the Company are entitled to ask BestValue to obtain free access to their data and to request their rectification (if they are incomplete or incorrect).
In accordance with the legal conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the Client and the Company can also request their erasure or that their processing be restricted.
- Right to object
The Client and the Company have the right to object to the processing of their personal data on compelling and legitimate grounds.
In addition, the Client and the Company are entitled to oppose the use of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. If applicable, they do not have to provide a reason.
- Right to data portability
The Client and the Company are entitled to receive the personal data they provided to BestValue in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request that they be transmitted directly to other data controllers.
- Right to withdraw consent
If processing is done with their prior approval, the Client and the Company are entitled to withdraw their consent.
- Exercising rights
The Client and the Company can exercise their rights by contacting BestValue by email at: [email@example.com] or by post at 127, route du Condroz, B-4031 Angleur, with a copy of their identity card or the identity card of a person competent to validly represent the legal entity in question.
- Automated decisions and profiling
The processing of the personal data of the Client and the Company does not include any profiling and will not be subject to automated decisions by BestValue.
- Right to lodge a complaint
Without prejudice to an appeal before a civil court, the Client and the Company are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Autorité de protection des données.
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel.: +32 (0)2.274.48.00
Fax: +32 (0)2.274.48.35
b. Potential buyer
The potential buyer (“Potential Buyer”) expressly accepts that their personal data will be used by BestValue to personalise and improve communication, i.e. letters, emails, or telephone calls that the Potential Buyer expressly agrees to receive from BestValue.
BestValue agrees not to use the personal data of the Potential Buyer for any purposes other than those related to their acquisition project.
BestValue agrees not to communicate or disclose, in any way whatsoever, the personal data of the Potential Buyer:
- without the prior written approval of the Potential Buyer; or
- with the exception of the company or person who wants to acquire shares of the Company; or
- with the exception of a judicial body which may request access to the data in question.
The Potential Buyer is entitled to, at any time, request a change to, rectification or erasure of their personal data from BestValue’s database and the immediate termination of all emails and other communication from BestValue.